Friday, November 19, 2021

CRISTMAS DECO

 THURSDAY - Helen has pulled something in her back she is suffering badly she is in pain and is stressing out , some how something as dropped in her back or moved she thinks its a nerve or muscle or both . I had to take yesterday off work and have booked the rest of the week off , its not good but I cant leave her on her own .Hopefully over the next four , five days things ease off , as I can only have so many days off work .Helen slept on the sofa half sat up we have a heat bag that you heat up in the microwave which the doctor recommended hopefully it eases her pain and discomfort even if only slightly .

I bought her some deep heat patches that are like giant plasters the give out heat for 16 hours hopefully they will help .

Like the rubberised Nike watch strap for my Apple Watch that came the other day so much that I have ordered another one which is  off white and back the opposite of  the black and white one that I have already purchased.

FRIDAY - Went to Wentworth garden centrre thought a walk around would help Helens back we went to look at the Christmas decorations I bought some led remote  tree candles , a pre lite fir tree garland for the fire place and a Christmas scene snow lantern .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...