Monday, November 01, 2021

BILL AND JAMES

 THURSDAY - Back at work its shit always is when I have had a few days off shouldn't have leave don't know how I would feel if I had two weeks off bean nightmare .

FRIDAY - Finished work was so glad to be leaving downloaded Ed Sheehan new album = on Spotify which I listened to on the way home .Stopped of at the garage bought some fresh orange and two packets of Max strength jalapeño and cheese wrinkly crisps though I had some dip in the fridge I hadn't need to get some sour creme and chives .

Took Bailey out in the morning after a few hours sleep , though about work I really cant be arsed with it for the responsibility and things I am expected to do the money is crap I do get paid night rate for my shift otherwise it would be totally crap wages .It is starting to piss me off what with covid short staff and people who cant be arsed with doing what they are supposed to be doing . As a lot of us out there I am a slave to a monthly wage .

SATURDAY - Helen had three readings to do in the afternoon in a little village a twenty minute drive away .I waited in the car whilst she completed each reading .

In the evening we went to my daughter house and had a Indian for tea from the local take away she also bought me James Patterson and Bill Clinton "The Presidents Daughter ". Will down load it so I can read it anywhere , started reading the first few chapters and its got me hooked already .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...