Sunday, November 14, 2021

THREE TREES

THURSDAY - Went to Meadow Hall wandering around fcuking Primark my only saving grace is after I went to Five Guys and bought a peanut milkshake .

FRIDAY - Went to Trinity at Wakefield bought Helen some jewellery some rings and brackets a necklace and a couple of rings some are for Christmas and a couple of items for her birthday which is two days after Christmas .



Went to Asda bought six boxes of coffee pods for my coffee machine as well as dog and cat food and some frozen veg .

We have decided to buy out of our phone contracts early and get new phones , My iPhone no longer charges with a cable its lighting port is not functioning I can only wireless charge which is annoying but is manageable also I cannot connect it to the car with the lighting cable for maps also I cant sync with my Mac book although when I put my lighting cabled headphones in they worked fine , on the plus side the price of our monthly contract will drop and its a decent upgrade from the XS Max we both have at the moment of course 



SATURDAY - Helen had readings to do in Linthwaite after we drove over to Asda at Owlcoates in Pudsey this was the very first place I meet Helen outside work we meet one dinner time she was buying kickers I said only just meet and I have already seen your knickers the rest as they say is history .



Oven cooked a Indian curry for tea  well super it was well after nine when we got home we had the chicken curry with pilau rice nan breads and onion bhajis which where cooked crispy slightly over cooked they where quite hot .

SUNDAY - Went to Halifax to Sainsbury they have an Argos we had ordered a 6ft pop up Christmas tree with snow effect and a box of twinkly lights .On the way home bought a new set of step ladders these are four rung high and are a lot taller then the previous ones plus a lot more sturdier than the last ones .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...