Monday, November 29, 2021

ANOTHER FIRE

 SUNDAY - More snow fell in the morning before we got up out of bed  think it snowed more than the day before and its also  colder if it freezes the roads out of Hade Edge are going to be impassable  unless the gritters have been out .The trouble is any way out of the village is either up and down hills and valleys  little winding roads .Just got to sit in drink coffee with bourbon and watch Netflix and Prime .

MONDAY - Taking Helen to the dentist had to clear the car after the second lot of snow  it was also iced over the windows.I  also cleared the drive way getting back on to the drive after going out  is always a nightmare .

Made it to the dentist I parked up at the supermarket four hours on my ticket  .We where early so did some shopping bought plain and self-raising flour two packets of Atora suet for dumplings if we so wished and two packets of digestive biscuits and three cartons of fresh orange juice as well as a can of de-icer spray  .Helen couldn't have any dental work done she has to take a course on antibiotics to clear the swelling her infected tooth as caused.

Cooked us a lasagne for tea with home made garlic bread and fries and of course a cloudy cider for me .

Last day off tomorrow don't think we are going to get anymore snow over the next few days so we might get out not sure where but n o doubt we will do something because its back to work Wednesday .

My second Fire tablet came today the first one I never ordered it as a gift so it was configure to my details so I ordered another as a gift for my son I have bought him a case and a sd card as well .Have set mine up they are a bit slow loading apps etc but they are ok for the price I am quite happy . I have ordered a case might get a keyboard not sure .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...