Sunday, November 14, 2021

TOPPED UP

 MONDAY - Going over to Meadow Hall to the dreaded Primark its my biggest pet hate as a rule I don't mind shopping and don't mind being dragged around apart from Primark just hate the place .I don't even bother with the t-shirts anymore I buy Fruit of the Loom of Ebay a lot less hassle and no petrol cost its a no brainer .

Below is Bee my daughters puppy she has only had her a few weeks and she is spoilt rotten .She is treat like a baby and spoilt rotten , she is a great little dog truly is amazing she couldn't have a better owner than my daughter she will be well loved and well looked after like most dogs the love you give you get back ten fold for life the only family the dog has is its human family , how anyone can miss treat a dog or any other pet is beyond me .Unless you are 110% committed don't get a pet .


Have the latest James Bond film to watch "No Time To Die "its been a while which I could watch it with my Dad that would be the best Christmas present ever .My son wanted to take me to watch it unfortunately I couldn't make it .

TUESDAY - Had my covid booster it went ok no issues arm aches slightly but its very slight discomfort go for the flu jab tomorrow with Helen .

WEDNESDAY - Had my flu jab Helen also had her flu jab fully topped up can keep my job for another six months .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...