Wednesday, November 24, 2021

BULLEIT

 SUNDAY - Cooked a chicken from the farm shop for our Sunday roast , Helen did some awesome roast potatoes I went out this morning to buy some cider the fridge was devoid of any cans unbelievable .

Go back to work on Monday had five days off who wants to go back unfortunately I have little choice how crap is that . I  least I break up Thursday for five days cant be bad short week what a bonus .

I need to get a couple more presents and the will be that I also need to get some drinks in I usually get a bottle of Baileys Irish cream for Helen and a bottle of Jack Daniels for me although I do like Marks & Spencers bulliet bourbon.

MONDAY - Tidied round the house Helens back is still giving her some aches and pains managed a trip to  the shops she bought the dogs new beds and we did some food shopping at M&S got my bottle of bourbon and some different chicken pieces , fried , tempura and katshu  will last me well into next week I also bought a Indian tikka masala curry .


TUESDAY - My daughter is feeling better she has not got over it fully but she is slowly getting better her headache and temperature as gone .

Went to Meadow Hall Helen picked up some jumpers and tops from H&M that she had seen online stayed well away from Five Guys more the pity .

Four off my Amazon deliveries are outstanding spoke with them this morning they should be arriving today hopefully the land sometime before I go to work at five , obviously yes its Hermes .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...