Wednesday, October 27, 2021

FREE TWO JABS MAYBE

 SUNDAY - We was suppose to go to my daughters house for sinday dinner .She is full of cold so we have decided not to go just to be on the safe side .

MONDAY - Took the medium size wall unit down and replaced it at the side of the boiler which had a small unit at the side of it the medium unit will house all the glasses and coffee/tea cups .The only issues was a electrical box for the extractor fan I manage to cut round it ,the wall where the medium unit was is now going to be a place for some shelves so we can place storage jars for herbs and other ingredients .

Went to Ikea bought the shelves and the glass containers for the food stuff and herbs Helen bought quite a few jars as well as other items that where impulse buys.

TUESDAY - Out the shelves up three in total it only took a few hours I repainted the wall white after I had drilled the holes for the screws to secure the brackets for the shelving .Went back to Ikea picked up the shelves for the smaller storage jars and fixed these below the larger three shelves .

WEDNESDAY - Went to Asda bought some things we needs to fill the rest of the storage jars it didn't cost a lot we needed more dried pasta , rice and coffee beans ,



Back at work tomorrow five days off have flown bye. The small wall unit I unscrewed and I cut up the bigger pieces to make added  shelves to the medium storage unit we now have three shelves instead of just one that was placed in the middle .

Helen and me have our flu injections booked for November I have also received  a reminder to book my covid booster vaccination I think it is going to be mandatory for NHS workers which I am . The thing is I don't like being told I have to have it which is pissing me off it should be freedom of choice ordered to have it is rubbing me up the wrong way .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...