Friday, November 22, 2019

PANDORA'S BOX

Cant believe anther Christmas is approaching faster than ever ,  I already know that I have the day off work ,  it is what we are doing , which we need to sort out asp  . It is going to be the first Christmas since my ex wife and my daughter's mother passed away and I expect it will be a very  emotional time for her .She has always spent Christmas  day with her mum and had her roast dinner with her it is a tradition for her has much as having turkey , mince pies  and sprouts  .

People say Christmas is just for one day but of course it is not we celebrate and prepare a lot earlier even if it is only thinking about what we are going to do .Last year we bought a whole turkey a big mistake a crown is much better I think that  it cooks better and tastes better and when you have to dogs and cats there is no waste .

Think I will be visiting a certain high street jewellers I guess I won't be the only one it will be a very busy time for the store and their takings  will rocket over the next couple of months Helen is looking at necklaces and rings and bracelets the jewellers in question is Pandora , should have box on the end because once you go once the door is always open specially if your hooked on the charm bracelets .

Fresh burgers pan fried in chili oil with onions served on a decent bread cake with cream cheese is my favourite sandwich of the moment with pier pier mayo nice and filling and mouth watering and quick to cook.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...