Sunday, November 17, 2019

CHRISTMAS LIGHTS .

Well it is the weekend I need to find an alternative for my breakfast something that involves little or no cooking that is tasty and also filling not sure what to get or where to go to get it from.
We went to Owlcoates Pudsey Leeds Helen bought two packets of pot puree and five bottles of different smelling Christmas oils should have a nice smelling festive room of frankincense and Muir cinnamon , cloves and nutmeg.


It was around this time last year that my daughter put her own  life on hold so she could look after and stay with her mother , whilst her very ill mother bravely battled against her cancer , she was with her mother basically 24/7 until she finally  lost the battle a few days after  Christmas Day  .I know my daughter must remember every detail of the few months and it can't be easy her first Christmas without her mother being here . I know without a doubt her mother would want her to celebrate Christmas to the max has she always did and make the most of the celebration and have a toast to her mother for all the Christmases past but not forgotten.


Went to Asda bought some swede  carrots  and a small but big enough for two joint of pork for our Sunday dinner cooking it with stuffing , mash pots and Yorkshires , we  getting hooked on the pork dinners at the moment seem to be going down nicer than the  chicken .

Put the icicle lights hanging from the guttering two are not working might have to mess with the wires I did not realize until I put them up and it had got dark I did checked that they worked and all seemed fine before I hooked them to the guttering , even if they all don't light up still looks ok . I also put the two deer's that Helen bought from Lincoln Christmas market before she meet me .


After a week off work I am back on Monday that is until the 9th of December then its another week of annual leave I am also of on the 18th and 25th of December .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...