Sunday, November 03, 2019

ALL 4HEAD

SATURDAY - Was up mega early took Bailey out for his morning walk.  I went to the chiropodist for a nine a.m appointment , I think  it is always money well spent and makes my walking about a lot easier on my feet ,  she had asked if I had done more walking this month as my feet were worse than normal obviously I am back at work it is amazing how many miles I walk each day specially if I have to go and move the car .

Vac the leaves up from the garden fighting a loosing battle Mother Nature always wins cant keep up with the amount of leaves that are dropping obviously if the wind is blowing you get more leaves falling and if it rains wet leaves always worse then dry leaves to get up need a flame thrower .

Had two viewings on our van all seem interested just need one to say yes I will buy it and we can sort the move out .
Helen had readings over in Huddersfield I sat in the car and watched Anna and Red sparrow back to back .On the way we we stopped at there Barracuda and got fish and chips for our tea/supper .

Watched Gold rush season 10 episode four and some you tube vlogs before heading to bed with a cup of coffee and. J.D .

SUNDAY - Helen suffering with terrible headache will cook Sunday dinner at home and chill out going to get a 4head its a stick like a deodorant stick I guess and  you swipe it across your forehead to relief headache it feels cool and is supposed to be good better and faster than taking tablets .

Bought a extra large extra tasty chicken for dinner some honey roasted parsnips and a swede  with butter and black pepper I love swede and baby carrots for Helen  I already have potatoes for roasting and for mash for desert I bought a salted Carmel cake .and a Carte D'or Vanilla ice cream tub sorted .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...