Saturday, November 02, 2019

IN GENERAL

Had  three kids round trick or treating on Halloween got plenty of mini chocolate buttons and Malteser's left for us yippee fcuk the Halloweener's lol .

Need to buy a decent suitcase which I can use as hand luggage for our trip to New York in April I will sort one out on eBay know the type I want need to find out what I can take regarding re-chargeable power bank for my iPhone we will be out most of the day and don't want my phone running out of power.Once Christmas is here Easter quickly follows then we will be off .
Need to do itinerary of the sites we want to visit and the places we want to go I will be happy going anywhere my daughter wants we both want to do 9/11 and the Empire State building and the ferry to see the statue of liberty and of course Times Square and Central Park .

The more work gets boring the more time off I look forward to I have to work next week then I have a week off .

Took Bailey for his coat cutting a cool £40 he does look better but saying that I do like him shaggy looking Rasta terrier .

Coldplay have a new album out soon can't wait one of my favourite bands .
Cooking a massive pot of chili for tea with jacket potatoes and cheese and garlic bread pig out time cant beat beef chili .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...