Wednesday, November 20, 2019

CHRISTMAS APPROACHING FAST

Going to buy a bottle of ruby port from M&S to go with the Christmas cake that  we will buy I use to like port with a cigar seeing as I don't longer smoke the cake will have to do . I already have a bottle of Jack Daniels from my birthday I was lucky enough to get two bottles . I will get a few bottles of cider as well I am not going mad with the drink this year more than likely will get Helen some Baileys Irish cream although she never manages to get through a whole bottle.

We will buy a turkey crown for our xmas dinner and maybe a gammon joint to go with it will have to remember to get some cranberry sauce and pigs in blankets .

Not sure what to get Helen  for Christmas and it is a double whammy  because it is her birthday on the 28th of December  which makes it twice as difficult .Might buy her an audible token so she can download some books she wants to read but never has the time easier to listen to them than pick a book up and manually  read it .


Yesterday I worked 18.00 - 03.00 they want me to stay till three not sure why but it is all paid at time and a half so I am not  moaning .I think I have next  week to do as well fingers crossed be extra cash for Christmas .

The council has filled all the grit bins up at the end of the lanes with fresh grit and salt so I helped myself to a carry bag full to throw on our decking  as it gets extremely slippy when we have had a heavy frost .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...