Friday, November 29, 2019

ONE HOUR MORE

MONDAY - Went back to Cawthorn antiques Helen bought a heart shaped locket for her mother's Christmas present and a white porcelain potty for under the bed decoration purposes only .Went food shopping bought some meatball and spicy chicken and breakfast items .Called in to our favourite local fish and chip restaurant for dinner .

 Adding just one  hour to the length of my shift makes it unbelievably longer I know it is only a mere sixty minutes but it takes forever to get to three a.m . doing this all week it gives me an extra days pay on top of the extra night rate I am getting .

TUESDAY - Got home just after half past three in the morning for most part the roads where deserted  I was up to let the cats out and I took our dog for his morning walk just after nine a.m .
Did nothing all day cooked us both breakfast and chilled out all day preparing myself for another night shift .

WEDNESDAY - Went to Meadow Hall Sheffield after only four hours sleep , we went to Pandora jewellers and bought Helen her locket and charms for Christmas  it was what she wanted , the charms I ordered online using the stores computer they will get delivered this coming Friday .

THURSDAY - Went to Asda bought food for a slow cook stew and other goodies like mince pies ice cream and salted caramel ice cream lollies all the essentials .

I have to admit it is taking its toll doing an extra hour till three a.m , I will be so glad when it is the end of the week .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...