Saturday, November 09, 2019

FLOODED

Apparently they are people out there putting Christmas trees up on the 1st of November no way its way too early I think 1st of December is earlier enough but each to their own .
We bought a new tree last year so hopefully when we unbox it all is good and as far as I remember it is a prelight tree we bought a wicker skirt .

The couple who came to see our static home said it was gorgeous but too small they did mention that they have six dogs you need Battersea's dog home love .

talking about Christmas not sure what I am getting Helen this year a Apple Watch was mentioned will have to see .
I need a piece of hand luggage apart from that not too sure what else I need nothing I guess maybe an electric shaver a cheap Braun model not sure if I can go back to an electric razor I have wet shaved for years .
2020 I am going to start another hand written diary its been years since I have done one but I will from no one do one each year till the end is the end .

Went to Monks Cross at York Helen bought stuff from Primark .The day after Thursday we went to Meadow Hall to Primark the motorway was bad rain was torrential and over spray from trucks bad we made it ok although it took longer to get there . After we left later in the evening  it flooded and people shoppers and retail staff  got stranded and had to  sleep in the mall. The basement car park and surrounding areas where covered  deep in water we was lucky we was  back home just after  midday as I had to go to work at 14.00 . But I  bet it was fun sleeping in the mall apparently carphone warehouse stayed open so people could charge their phones to let loved ones know they wouldn't be travelling home .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...