Monday, November 11, 2019

CLOSE SHAVE

FRIDAY -Went to my daughters hair salon she did Helens hair she had her regular colour and cut and I had mine cut grade two instead of one it is winter she has a great coffee machine and as always did a great job .
Break up tonight for a whole nine days off which is always nice specially when the weather is crap .


Found out that I am not required to work Christmas Day I will have to work Boxing Day and New Years day but I have the main day I wanted off .

SATURDAY - Hearts extra radio station is playing on the Amazon echo which are constantly playing Christmas songs . Helen wants to put the Christmas  tree up next Saturday , We will have go to Greggs  see if we can get some Christmas pudding truffles and get some nice mince pies and pouring cream .Time to have Jack Daniels coffees and stollen .Beginning to look and smell a lot like Christmas .

Helen bought me a Braun electric shaver for Christmas  I have not had an electric razor for years and years . I must have been twenty something when I last owned one I thought they where great shavers back in the day,  I think they cost more then what they do now hopefully over the years the shave and design are better , the one I have got is a wet and dry shaver which I have not had before will let you know how improved they are after Christmas .


We bought some Christmas decorations and a new duvet set with stags on very Scottish I bought some Califia cold brew coffee with almond I was able to sample it in Asda and then because it was on offer I bought a bottle  it is nice with J.D and ice .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...