Friday, November 30, 2018

HOSPITAL JUST VISITING

My Daughter got to cast her and her Mother holding hands she did it using a kit but what a great memento and keepsake I is something she will always keep and the way she cast  it turned out really good , I wish I had one holding my mothers hand I be very happy.


Helen went to Pinderfield's hospital for her follow up mammogram she also had a biopsy which she did not enjoy and it left her bloody and in quite a lot of discomfort and pain , it will be two weeks before we get the results back to say she is in the clear .
I have today off no working 6-2 until Monday we have some nice  pieces of steak and baked jacket potatoes for tea.

Bidding on some Marshall headphones on eBay I have been outbidded the current bid is £25 they are wireless bluetooth these are pre owned sounds so  much posher than second hand new they are costing around the £65 mark how high do I go just over nine hours left to bid.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...