Sunday, October 01, 2023

FLOORED

 TUESDAY - Break up after tonights twilight shift until Monday evening which is good for me .

WEDNESDAY - Bought twelve packs of laminate flooring to packs of underlay and two lengths of edging coving to cover the expansion gap around the edges of the new floor and skirting board the cost just under £300 I reckon we need another £250 to complete the downstairs living room dining area and kitchen hopefully not much more .

The bin shed the accommodates the black and green bib wa snot fastened by the person leaving us a package I didnt notice it had been open in the middle of the night the lid blow up and ripped apart the hydraulic hinge the lid is now focused .I ordered some T-hinges and bolts and a padlock with a long shackle hoping to fix the lid I will see when I get the items tomorrow .

THURSDAY - Bought another seven packs of laminate flooring and three more packs of underlay we should have enough now to lay the floor .Fixed the bin lid it wa sa good job I ordered the 16 inch T-hinges as I hd to bend them to follow the curve of the bin roof for now I just did the side that was broken I need more bolts to fix the other hinge in place .



SATURDAY - Flooring  I have laid it twice took it up twice finally its going done right have made huge progress should be 95%done by tonight 



SUNDAY - Bought another two packs pf flooring its all nearly finished I pulled the fridge out and the washer to do the flooring I pulled the dish washer out but there was not enough on the hoses to get it farer enough out to lay the boards now the dishwasher does not work it might get the plumber to disconnect it so I can do the flooring then plumb it back in .took the kitchen unit plinths off also I have to cut down a door its not going over the new flooring .Need anew saw after cutting laminate it ruins the teeth .

Also the microwave as gone haywire it won't turn off .Guess its a new microwave .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...