Sunday, October 08, 2023

HOME ALONE

 THURSDAY - Off buying pumpkins for Halloween and Autumn need a different design for the scary face I use the same one for the last five years or so .

Went to the farm shop they had cooked a joint of roast pork so I had a hot pork sandwich for dinner perfection and not much more than a pre made pre packed supermarket cold sandwich no contest .

Bailey was meant to go to the grooming parlour for his wash cut and spruce up they always send a text reminder I never got one and a sa result I didn't take him this was on the fourth of October .

Thinking I need a new pack back for work the one I have lives in the boot of the car its neither at the side  of my desk or in the trunk of the car .I took a load of garden waste to the tip which had been bagged up for a while I guess either one bag as leaked and its putrid liquid gone on my bag it also had snail tracks on it which is no big deal but it kind of smells .I have looked at a green camp one on Amazon its better than the one I have I might get Helen to buy it for my birthday.

SATURDAY - Helen out from half past one home alone watched some prime cooked chicken legs and chorizo for evening tea watched Prime and You Tube did nothing .



LISTENING TO  - Jon Batiste play list on Spotify .

WATCHING - " The Nun 2 " and The Equalizer 3.

READING - " Every One Here is Lying " by Shari Lapena 

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...