Tuesday, October 24, 2023

B-DAY / TRUST

 MONDAY - Today is foggy and damp but I don't care I have no work for the next two days and  short weeks at work are the best weeks . I took Rosie and Bailey out just after seven a.m it is also getting colder. Rosie's eye treatment seems to be working her eyes are looking very much improved she is a great little dog she is my bestie  .

Birthday it's my twin sister and my birthday today.  On the day we was born was two months premature our mother didn't even realise she was having twins .We was christened baptised straight away as we was only given a fifty percent chance of surviving so the hospital Chaplin as well as the fantastic doctors and nurses welcomed us in to the Iworld .The rest is history we both made it and sixty plus years later we are both still here fighting the good fight .I don't think we are doing much we might go out later , Helen has a couple of readings to do mid morning .Went out to get her some cigarettes we also needed toilet rolls and milk lifespan's essentials .

My daughters mortgage as gone up from £650 to £1100 how scary is that don't envy any one who has a bigger mortgage a lot of house owners out there are going to be in trouble what a shit fest .

Might start buy the magazine Computer Active I use to throw it the shopping trolley years ago when it first came out use to be full of good information at a reasonable price .

After we had the storm we have water marks on the  downstairs ceiling near the front window some how rain water as gained entry to the roof space either through the tiles or the flashing I have booked a repair hopefully its a quick fix .

There is very little I need for my birthday I am not rich but don't really want for anything If I have cider in the fridge and chicken and battered fish in the freezer I am usually happy if I had enough money I would get a Mac book air I don't think I want to go back to windows as my main computer if I did I would still want a new Mac book .If I receive gifts I like something that will survive me last year I got a Leatherman I still have it ,  I carry it most days at work and have used it often .

Think we are going out for fish and chips making it a perfect Birthday what could be better crispy battered fish and chips with salt and vinegar scraps and bread and butter .Went to the fish shop ordered two fish when I got served I noticed it said cash only I didnt have the cash I was paying by card which was never a problem since covid set in , I told them its a man and wife team they said no worries bank transfer it when you get home , I have been there before but I cant say I am a regular customer depending on which fish shop is open and where we are it varies , but what an amazing gesture of trust , I offered my phone number they was not interested of course I sent Helen the bank details and the money was transferred before I got home .The fish and chips were still hot .



LISTENING TO - Rick Astley - "Are We There Yet" & Scouting for Girls "The Place We Use To Meet ".

READING - Every One Here Is Lying .

WATCHING  - "Dead Mans Hand" which is a western .

ETING Fish and chips from the chippy .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...