Wednesday, October 25, 2023

THE RIDES OVER

 TUESDAY - Its raining again the clocks go back this weekend so it will be darker on a morning when I take the dogs out unless they sleep in ,

Years ago I read two books "Stop The Ride I Want To Get Off "and 'The Rides Back On" both brilliant reads and both about Dave Courtney who sadly took his own life the Sunday before my birthday R.I.P Mr Courtney you was a true legend .


Had my haircut this morning at HD Seven in Slathwaite I had the usual two cups of coffee and a grade one side and back cut short on top Messed up with with wax thank you Sophie .Helen had hers dyed blonde and cut into a Bob like it was when we meet seventeen years ago .

cooked chicken for me and the dogs I had mine with chorizo and chips they had theirs with rice .

I also put a tin of Delmonte peaches in the freezer left them a couple pf hours nice and cold ice cold peach juice the best .Finished reading the Shari Lapena "Every One Here Is Lying " very good an abrupt ending not impressed another chapter would have been better .

Helen went out at half past three in the afternoon she is doing readings in a pub near to Pendle Hill .

We can get two Lenovo laptops i5 500 with ssd drives and 8gb ram super fast both for under the price that you would pay for one , they have virtually not been used even if we get these the thing is I still want a Mac book even if I get a windows machine I still want an Apple no two ways.

WANTING TO BUY - Canon Printer , Cider , and cookies .

LOOKING FORWARD TO - Pay day and the weekend .

READING - Gillian McAllister "Wrong Place Wrong Time .

LISTENING TO - Rolling Stones "Hackney Diamonds ".

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...