Monday, September 25, 2023

NEW GAME

 FRIDAY - Looking forward to the weekend I love driving home on Saturday mornings specially when I an only working Monday and Tuesday next week a two day a week suits me fine I have more time off in October .

SATURDAY - Helen has readings to do tonight in Elland I am driving her there I will wait in the car I have the full first five "Rise Of The Footsoldier " to watch plus the first episode of the 'Continental " so I aint going to be bored any time soon  . I will also take juice with me and a back up battery pack for the phone just in case .Started to play Gta 5 it looks good the first few times its getting use to the controller and switching characters.I wonder how good the new Gta 6 will be its been over ten years in the making and its going to be 2025 before its released I  might have finished Gta five by then .I think I have played this before but never finished it .Like most games .I get bored .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...