Monday, October 23, 2023

TWO BIG ONES

 SATURDAY - The rain has stopped so was able to walk the dogs.After I went to the farm shop for bread cakes and bacon .Did nothing all day caught up on the book I am reading did a few more chapters of "Every One Here Is Lying " by Shari Lapena its a gripping read like all her books .

SUNDAY - A day very much like yesterday forgot how much pain in the arse windows is all the fussing on updates and drivers and permissions using the registers etc etc .Trying to add Helens Samsung to the printer is a nightmare I had to download plugins in it was working ok then it stopped a fcucking pain .

I cooked Yorkshire puddings to go with the roast beef dinner I am cooking after the Yorkshires have finished they cam out ok 



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...