Thursday, December 30, 2021

A GLITCH IN THE MATRIX

 WEDNESDAY - Another Christmas been and gone all for one day a big commotion loads of preparation organising and buying more food and drink that you will ever eat .I think I over spent this year I did spend a lot on Helen I think off it is to do with covid also my ex wife died two days after Christmas got to big it up and live it whilst you can , because we do never know what the future holds .

Its no good predicting what 2022 holds just going to have to wait and see hopefully less and less people die from covid . Hope a war in Europe does not happen and Russia does not invade or attack the Ukraine if it happens who knows it really might be the last Christmas that lots of people have just celebrated hopefully not.

We have both finally finished with 02 our phone provider for the last five years we have made the move over to Vodaphone unlimited data cheaper bills and a one year less on contract hopefully a win , win , win for us .Watched a You Tube video about Tesla phones I reckon both Apple and Samsung are going to loose customers they look and perform that good maybe we should have waited before upgrading ,The iPhone 13 pro is good but its nothing much new apart from the camera the sound quality is better and the battery life lasts all day which is good .

Watched the first Matrix film with Helen we have the other two to watch before the latest release I think you need to at least watch the first one for the latest film to make any sense .I have not watched the final film only a small part .Think for the last two years there has been a major glitch in everyones Matrix ,



THURSDAY - Booked a PCR test yesterday morning have still not got any reply other than my application had been accepted as far as I know they only work a few hours per day so it could be Friday New Years eve ,I do feel ok I have a slight soar throat and a very mild headache which comes and goes sometimes I will also feel warmer for no reason and I will need to stand outside if this is Omicron I  am not worried in the slightest , saying that I believe I have just got a mild cold .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...