Friday, December 10, 2021

NO BIRD THIS CHRISTMAS

 THURSDAY - Took Bailey out he has not been out for a week the vet said cage rest plus the weather has not been great he seems to be a lot better he has nearly finished his medication and seems to be walking fine I know he won't be fully healed hopefully his improvement continues .

My Daughter Tuesday has recovered from her bout of covid her smell has slightly returned but her taste buds haven't and she cant taste which must be annoying .

Not sure when to buy the turkey for Christmas dinner will need to make room in the freezer to fit a turkey crown in the latest is born flu thousands of turkeys have been slaughtered if I do decide to buy one  it will need freezing will also need to buy turkey gravy , cranberry sauce brandy sauce and Christmas puddings and pigs in blankets and veg special parsnips and sweet potatoes .I wouldn't mind a decent leg of lamb if the turkeys are a no go .



Thought we might have had a email saying our iPhones where ready to pick up. Helens phone as started to over heat and mine I can only charge wireless so once we get the new phones the better , plus unlimited data will be a great blessing specially for me at work no more running out currently have 15gb which in this day and age is nothing short of crap .

FRIDAY  - Ordered another two echo dots for presents and another Pandora charm one gift left to buy and that's it no more presents left to buy . My Daughter and her partner might be moving house on the 17th go December not the best date in the world but if it goes through then they will move .

Not too sure if I like the X-box game I bought if I cant get into it I have one on Christmas Day to open and I might go trade my old games in and see if I can get a new release rumours GTA 6 by Rock star gamed might be getting released sometime soon .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...