Friday, December 24, 2021

NEW PHONES

 WEDNESDAY - Helen bought a new ironing board and I bought an electrical steamer its better than the last one but not has good as I thought it would be perhaps my expectations are too high .

Helens phone went of her O2 sim had been deactivated we put her new Vodaphone SIM card in and it was back to normal she also  had a voice mail from Curry's telling her that her new iPhone 13 pro max is in and ready to be picked up .We will pick it up tomorrow mine should not be too far behind maybe in time for Christmas we was both  supposed to get them on the 31st of December .

Went to the Red Lion had beer batter fish sandwiches with a portion of fries we ate in the car .

THURSDAY  - We both picked up our new iPhone 13 pro max so far so good only thing I cant do is set up my online banking app at the moment I am not receiving text massages due to changing SIM cards and network providers next twenty four hours should sort it out .We are both impressed the sound picture and camera quality have all been updated .


Went to see my daughters new home its over four floors it has a cellar do miss hot having a cellar I thought it looked great they need to do nothing in the bathroom its ultra modern the attic room is big the stairs are in the middle it has another rteo bedrooms on the floorr below .The kitchen id big and has patio doors leading to the garden all in all its a nice house they should be very happy.

Went to Asda did some last minute shopping magnet to get bread , milk and fresh orange juice , mince pies and some chicken pieces for my tea .

CHRISTMAS  EVE - Went to the local farm shop at Flowery fields was there just after half past eight I picked up two turkey crowns and a joint off gammon that I had ordered cost  £85 the turkey crowns are for two meals .


We have to drive over to York to see helens parents and to pick my son up as always too much to do so little time .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...