Tuesday, December 28, 2021

CHRISTMAS DONE

 CHRISTMAS DAY  2021 

We was up most of the night cooking the gammon joint soaking it, boiling it then roasting it took the past part of twenty four hours .It was glased using honey and maple syrup it was perfection .We then slow cooked the turkey starting at four in the morning  I got up at half past six to baste it .Dinner was at four there was my Son Guy and Helens two sons Liam and Steve we all ate Christmas dinner there was plenty off food although between us we each ate more than what we should have done. Including both its and the dogs .It was also the first Christmas I have had with my son for in a long time even years .On the evening we sat down together and watched the new Matrix film with Guy , Helen had gone to bed .

Below Bentley tucking in to his gammon and turkey .



BOXING DAY - Went over to my daughters house with Guy obviously his sister and stayed a few hours before dropping my son of back in York . As much as I like Christmas all I have seemed to do is to loose sleep and drive forward and backwards to different locations for the benefit of others .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...