Wednesday, December 29, 2021

TESTING TIMES

 MONDAY - Loaded the Guardians of The Galaxy on to my x-box one . Its back to work enough side .

TUESDAY HELENS BIRTHDAY - Bought Helen a Michael Kors brown leather bag she chooses before Christmas but as she knew I bought it as she was with me . I wrapped up a bottle of Lady Million and dropped it inside as a surprise present .

Had to leave work half way through my shift had a phone call from Helen someone we have been in contact with over Christmas  have tested positive for covid .

WEDNESDAY - Booked a PCR test not sure when I will get my appointment could be tomorrow which looks like I won't be back at work until Monday, now I have booked the test I feel shit ..Give me time to play on the X-box .My Son also text me to say he was not feeling well he stayed with us Christmas Eve , day and Boxing Day .



To be honest I did not want this to happen chances are I will go back to work then if I get snowed in it will mean more time of work , but either situation I have no control over its out of my hands .

Order three tubes of face wash gel and a large pump action shaving gel from Amazon using a gift card I received for Christmas .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...