Monday, March 30, 2020

WEEKEND INSIDE

Hoping Italy pulls through they are a strong nation its devastating and cant believe the shit the Italian nation  are going through it is heart breaking we should all pray and shed a tear for this great and proud nation and for those who have passed away ,

It makes me wonder what is in store for the U.K I believe we have not seen the worse by far I don't believe Boris Johnson is infected with  covid-19 i feel it is made up to make everyone living in the U.K believe its no big deal ,the same with Prince Charles although he stopped being my prince when princess Diana passed and all the shit came out how he treated her .

I am with Helen every day i am looking after her her anxiety and providing for her i have cooked all meals done al the cleaning if she needs or wants anything i am here for her there is nothing i wont do if she gets infected i will get infected with her and we will both either recovery or die together that is my wish if it comes to that i will transfer all my money to my son and daughter I can dot his online  , i will max out my credit card , over draught the lot so they might have a little bit of financial security even if its only for three or four  months ,  if I have it and Helen is clear i will transfer her all my money so she can have it easy for a while , that is all i can do to provide if i am not going to be here .
We need the deaths to cease we certainly need a day where they are none , only then will i believe that maybe things will get better and return to normal .

What else , kicking arse on Tomb raider on the x-box it does distract you takes your mind of things .
Still walking Bailey and Pip if someone is on my side of the pavement i cross the road saying that the other morning i saw no one .
Hitting 50 mbps on the fibre broadband best connection speed that i have ever had the new hub has made it a lot better the seven antennas  inside are supposed to be better .

Need to wash the car it looks like it has been driven through a desert its covered in like sand and dried mud I have no car shampoo might have to use shower gel either way it needs sorting .

The young man in a few houses up from us knocked on my door he was panic strickened he was putting shelves up in a bedroom and he had drilled through a water pipe for ten minutes he had been looking for the stop tap , they are located out on the road at the front of the property they are not inside of the house , water was running down the walls and even into the entrance hall did not look good hopefully it will all dry out .I called round the following morning to see if he needed any water or portable heaters he said no was fine he had the pipe repaired and the water was back on .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...