Thursday, March 26, 2020

SURVIVING ANOTHER DAY

Once we get back to normal we will eventually have some normality I will appreciate the country side , I will discover new walks with my dogs, Pippa the Jack Russell who has decided that she now wants too go out for walks she was never bothered but now she is rearing too go out in the great  beyond which is really good . I cancelled the pet plan on both dogs saving £26 the vets that we pay the money to won't see any animals at the surgery so I have stopped paying them bet they phone me up once they realise I have cancelled the direct debit .

Managed to get some food I bought some pork and tomato sausages , bacon , half doz eggs and a small loaf of bread and a pound of minced beef.

We are both doing fine Helen still has a sore throat and aches and pains specially her ribs she doesn't have a sky high temperature but does feel warmer than normal she goes to bed with the fan on .
The pets have plenty off food and are also all fine the two cats are coming and going as they please and return to either the back patio or front windows when they want letting in .

Have been cleaning the house each morning again doing all the obvious touch points we have had deliveries come by courier and Royal Mail all packages we are wiping down with a bleach solution then letting them dry if you have not the means to do this leave them out of the way for 24 hours so the virus can die if you have to touch them before this then wash your hands .

Took Bailey out this morning went for a long walk through the tree forest and woods the walk wa longer than I thought the sun was out the landscape loads of trees and old buildings stone walls and water took my mind of everything looking at all the beauty the wild live and vegetation its so sad the world is in such a mess .







Been doing a few hours each day on the X-box one I am not a serious gamer in any shape or form and I have ordered some more games  Call Of Duty WW2 and Call Of Duty Modern Warfare .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...