Sunday, March 22, 2020

HOPE YOUR ALL WELL

I think we are all being lied to and I really think the virus is worse than we are being lead to believe .
I also reckon more people are dying than what's being reported on , and I do mean a lot more.

 I also believe things will get ten times worse before they get any  better . I also reckon it will take years to recover from the knock on effects from this virus for people businesses and most of all peoples lives . it is scary times we just have to remember act and do  the very best we can and do what we can to help all people regardless  the virus does not discriminate neither must we .

On a brighter note did the longest walk yet was up at seven a.m, had a shower and coffee before taking Bailey out for his morning jog .I had my Anger ear pods in my ears listening to The Weekends latest album which is mega , the sun was out and I walked down the hill to the reservoir another forty minutes and I could have walked round it next decent morning I will .


On my walk I came across only one other person we talked from eight foot away of each other their is an atmosphere everyone thinks everyone else is infected yet people are still ignoring the message to stay at home and are going to pubs clubs and restaurants hopefully any left open will be forced to close and have their gas and electric cut off so they can't open.


When you see the open spaces and the water and green fields and tress and plants etc its hard to imagine how fucked the world is we need to act now to save the planet if we all beat this virus . Then it must be the worlds first objective to save all living things and of course save the planet as well as  the oceans and the rainforest all the beaches and without a doubt the coral reefs. We must also learn  to put in more than we take out to give more than we take to cultivate rather than devastate  , to stop over fishing and wasting food and natural resources stop being greedy give to those who are needy and act quickly , before there is no u-turn available and we cant undo our wrong doings  and we reap what we sow .


Hope everyone and their loved ones are well and everyone is coping the best they can in these troubled times depending on your own situation , hopefully less people will die each day and we awill ll win the war against this virus .

Tomorrow I go back to work at the Nhs in Leeds city centre Hospital hopefully all my colleagues are well and fine , and its more or less normal , I do pray it is .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...