Sunday, March 01, 2020

SOLD

The purchase went through last Friday I received the funds into my account the person buying our van transferred in to my bank account 10k , then I  knew that we had sold our static home he couldn't transfer the full amount he had to go to his bank to transfer the remaining money that was owed for the sale off our static home . The money finally was released into my account just after 14.00.  I too had to go my  bank so in turn they could transfer part of the money on to my solicitor to send the payment for our new home . It was touch and go that they would receive and complete  by close of business as they  in return had to  forward it on to the solicitors selling the new build , plot 45 no 20 was ours we got  the keys the contracts where completed it was just after 16.00 the deal was done we emptied our belongings into the hire van and at 03.00 Saturday morning we was fully moved we was tired and aching put happy the move complete .My Nephew was a great help without him we would not have got moved as quickly as we did .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...