Monday, March 09, 2020

2ND WEEKEND

SATURDAY -Second weekend in the house so another busy day first job assemble and fit  a kitchen plate rack it was easy to assemble and ok to fix I screwed a baton onto the wall for the unit to sit on then I drilled six holes through and used them as makers for my fixings .






I also  started to put up the curtain poles over some off the windows .I also fixed the entrance way mirror on the wall as you walk through the front door .and a white carved shelf .The mirror was quite heavy yet  It only had one fixing point hopefully it will stay put .Got a Stanley tool box that is on wheels will make life easier than working out of a tool bag it was delivered by Amazon .We had another Indian take away delivered think this is the forth one in nine days .











SUNDAY - 07.00 a.m a delivery came other units ordered from Ikea a triple wardrobe and bathroom unit and two sets of drawers for the bedrooms going to be busy few days .Went over to my daughters house my grandson's fifth birthday time does fly by .On the way bought some supplies just in case not panic buying but being prepped cause you never know , bought extra cat and dog food and coffee pods , cant run out of coffee .Assembled  the cabinet for the t,v it has three drawers and three shelve compartments for a x-box , dvd player etc it is white with black pull handles .


Went to the Fox House Inn for a roast beef Sunday dinner we had booked so we did not have to wait as always the food was excellent and filling we ate at seven I was in bed for half past eight woke up at midnight thinking I had a full nights sleep .






MONDAY -Went to the local tip at Meltham took a few bags of kitchen waste and broken down Ikea boxes as well as some old cups and other rubbish .
I also assembled  a six  bedroom chest of drawers it took a while but although it is Ikea it is quite a good build quality  .I also finally put the curtain pole up in our bedroom not that we really close the curtains .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...