Saturday, March 21, 2020

DELIVERED BY NINJA

THURSDAY - I have been off this week on annual leave I work for Leeds teaching hospital all my colleagues battle on to help overcome the coved 19 pandemic I have been reading my work emails at home staff are already going on sick leaving the staff that are in work to pick up extra duties the next few months are going to be hard and scary fingers crossed things get better quickly .

I fixed two hanging lights one in each bedroom both have wicker shades the first one was a pain the shade was too small had to re-wire the hanging pendent from the ceiling my eyes are shagged the second one was a lot easier and id it in half the time .

Resealed the bath using white sealant there was a grap all way round the side and end .

Went to the local tip should be the last time .Went to the garden centre bought plants shrubs and bushes for both the front and rear gardens , and four solar lights , I also bought two padlocks for the plastic shed I built the other day they are more of s deterrent than security end of day the handle and hasp are both made of plastic , also got Helen a new spade and garden fork as we left the old ones behind .

Fixed one of the hanging baskets at the front of the house I cant drill the stonework had to go in the cement joints my drill even on hammer won't touch the stone why too hard .

Bought a cherry blossom tree I have always liked these they have some large ones near work when they shed their petals leaves it leaves a blanket on the ground until they all blow away.

Have been getting our milk delivered three times a week and it is not much dearer than going out in the car and getting it yourself and it is supporting local business which in these harsh times all helps  , we also got some fresh orange delivered not sure at what time he comes but we have never heard him or his van a Yorkshire Ninja milkman .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...