Thursday, October 03, 2019

PORK PIES AND PUMPKINS

Booked six separate weeks annual leave I have a week booked  in the month of November , and December I have  two weeks in January and one week in February and another week  in March I have also three days booked in this month of October , and I think I have about three days left to take nice we get good holidays .

Need to go and buy the wood that  I need to make a bird table it will be for my twin sister Anne she wants me to hand make it for her birthday which is also my birthday being her twin the quicker I get the wood the quicker I will start it which makes sense .

Went to the garden centre  Helen bought some pumpkins for for Halloween and the Fall as she now calls Autumn everything is now Americanized , at least the freshly cooked pork pies where British which always taste twice as good fresh out of the oven if you time it right .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...