Monday, September 30, 2019

PLEASE SIR

SATURDAY - Managed to walk Bailey before the rain really started its a dull wet grey Saturday not sure what I want to do apart from drink coffee eat and chill out .
I asked Helen if we bought a camper van and we was touring the remote parts of Scotland and for whatever reason the van would not start and we was stranded what emergency rations and items would she store . Her reply was a match and a piece of sting , after I had sowed my side back up I said what about food she replied totally serious and said rice and pasta if we do ever get a van I will be in charge of the only use in emergency cupboard , otherwise we will end up like Chris McCandless may he rest in peace .


If you are reading this and not heard of Chris McCandless watch the film "Into The Wild " then listen to the album by the same name by the legend  Eddie Vedder.


Went to our favourite fish and chip shop was late in the afternoon more like an early tea as always we had haddock and chips Helen's with peas and mine with beans she had tea me a coke they was very good as always .

SUNDAY - Went to the White Swan Inn for Sunday lunch we have been about four times now this time we just had the pork Sunday roast it is nice food but to be honest it is not filling I left wanting another plate full I had eaten mine in ten minutes Helen was still eating hers twenty minutes in  I felt like  Oliver Twist .
Watched the Johnny Depp film "The Ninth Gate" its been a while since I have seen it .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...