Saturday, October 19, 2019

MORE FOR NO MORE

My sixtieth birthday is just a week away how time flies by it is true what they say time speeds up the older you get which seems so unfair .There is so much left to do places to visit I think one thing I regret is not travelling abroad more hopefully there will still be time to get a few more countries in specially Italy , Bali and the U.s.a .
If I reach retirement I will if affordable and health permitting bye some sort of camper van so I can travel if only around the British Isles and I think doing any travelling as got to be better than staying put .

FRIDAY  - Thank god its Friday trouble is the weekend will fly by as always next week I am only working the Monday and Tuesday the rest of the week I am on leave .Got to work as always they changed the goal posts want us to do more work be more proactive not just me the whole team , well maybe if you was more proactive sorting a decent wage rise out you would have our support , but as always more work more responsibilities for the  same  money , we do more work and have more responsibilities then the other blocks  added together yet they get the same pay as us .Say anything towards then your not a team player bullshit .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...