Sunday, October 27, 2019

SAT IN CAR TWO NIGHTS RUNNING

FRIDAY NIGHT - Helen had a party of readings to in Meltham near Holmfirth I go there there just after six p.m I sat in my car parked up in a Morrisons car park a mile or so away  in the dark and in the pouring rain with a flask of hot coffee which also had  a shot of Jack Daniels in it  , I got two bottles for my birthday , I was watching  the new Breaking Bad movie El Camino  on my iPhone the film was mediocre .

On the way home Called in at McDonald's the milk shake I had was warmer than the beef burger in my Big Mac well nearly , got home just before midnight it was was still raining .

SATURDAY - Don't think it has stopped raining its mid afternoon and we are going to Asda and it is still raining .
Helen had more readings this time in Linthwaite I dropped her off I parked up and waited in a near by church car park which was only a few hundred yards away , I had done another flask of coffee it was way too hot to drink I think I need to take a cup next time rather than drinking it from the  metal insulated bottle , my feet got really cold I had a four hour wait the next time I will have to put two pairs of socks on .I watched the latest offering from Liam Gallagher the documentary "As It Was" a great piece of work really liked it .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...