Friday, October 25, 2019

N.Y & LOVE

Had a great night out Helen had curled her hair and she looked gorgeous dressed in black with blonde hair she looked good to me .
We arrived at La Catina 44 just before half past six we had drinks and ordered are starters the food was ok can't say it was the best ever Italian but no one really complained . I had ordered a calzone Kiev as my main dish  the fold pizza looks more like a pastie .
My Daughter gave me a brown envelope it contained a very large scratch card in the shape of a golden heart I scratched it off the card is below , which says it all .
We that's me and my daughter are going to fly New York next  April  from Manchester , we are jetting off to the big Apple New York city all I can say is I am totally overwhelmed and what a great present to give me the opportunity  to go to this amazing city it is without out a doubt for me anyway a once in a life time chance and thanks to a great daughter I am getting that chance  to go and visit the city that never sleeps and so good they named it twice  .


I also asked Helen if we could finally  set a date for our wedding we got engaged years and years  ago on bonfire night and  we never really  took it any further not sure why it just didn't happen ,  as the years roll bye it seemed right we should bring it back to the forefront  . I have been with Helen longer than a lot of marriages last  , she left everything to be with me and I mean everything and I have to admit I love her as much as I did when we first meet , so I proposed in front of everyone on one knee and she said yes she even had a tear in her eye a perfect end to a perfect day .

Life is too short to do all the things I want to do but going to America and getting married are two off , on my to do list .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...