Thursday, October 24, 2019

60 OUCH

TUESDAY - After today no work for the rest of the week I am sixty years old tomorrow and will be  celebrating my birthday with my twin sister Anne .we are meeting up tomorrow for an Italian meal with the rest of the family and my daughter and grandson will also be there .

My closet work colleagues presented me with food and a bottle of Jack Daniels and an engraved glass  and a massive card .They all was wearing card board face masks with my face printed on them  a scary freaky sight .

When I got home from work Helen had put banners out  in the van and had a chocolate birthday cake ready and bottles of Kopparberg so two surprises in one day very moving .

WEDNESDAY   - Happy Birthday to me , the big 60 scary unfortunately there is no alternative to getting old , I will enjoy each day and make the most of every week and try to live life to the max when and where  possible .

For the rest of the week I have curries and pizzas to cook  salted Carmel ice cream lollies to eat and chocolate cake and cream  to pig out on  . I have ice cold bottles of Kopparberg pear  cider once I pit them in the fridge  , and lots of ice for my  Jack Daniels . I have Debbie Harry's new  biography to read and films to watch what more could I wish for , I also have done six lines on tonight's lottery fingers crossed .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...