Tuesday, October 08, 2019

WILL ONE DAY .

FRIDAY  - Went over to my daughters hair salon its a thirty minute drive  for our hair doing I had my regular cut , grade one back and sides and short spikes and  messy on top .

SATURDAY - Built the bird table it is a lot easier and quicker when you have an electric  chop saw I also creosoted it in dark brown .  Now Helen has seen it assembled she wants me to do a similar  bird table for our garden  I have  got to admit it is better and bigger than the one I made for our garden a while back  .

Did a bit of food shopping at M&S still like their Italian dishes three for £7.00 bought some garlic bread and  a twin pack of tiramisu also bought four cans of Kopparberg pear from Home Bargains £2.99 .

SUNDAY - Boring watched tv and You Tube cooked Sunday dinner had chicken manage a trip out to the garden centre and watched the film  "Stuber" .


MONDAY - Was driving to work when I noticed a missed call from the office I returned the call they asked me if I wanted to do a couple of 18,00 till 02.00 I said of course and did a u-turn back home .
Ended up watching a old James Bond movie that I went to the pictures to see with my Father "Diamonds are Forever " looking dated but brought back happy memories .
I went to see a few more James Bond movies with him we also went to see the "Sting " and Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid". Then I started to think about our holidays in Scarborough on the beach reading "Papillon" in a bed and breakfast for two weeks loving every minute when ten pounds to us as kids was a fortune . In a few weeks time I turn sixty when we was born my mother was not expecting twins we was given a fifty fifty chance of surviving , back in 1959 it was a different era .



I know one thing I am sick of the mundane and sick of having to work to pay my taxes and bills to buy food so I can go to work to pay my taxes and keep on the treadmill . I am  sick of doing nothing most of the time , how I wish I could travel more . I will buy a van one day and even if it is only for use on the weekends I  will travel the U.k, Scotland , Wales and Ireland BECAUSE WE ARE A LONG TIME DEAD.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...