Wednesday, August 29, 2018

POORLY BAILEY

Went out this morning bought five plain white T-shirts and ten pairs of trainees socks I have all I need to go on holiday with just need to pack our suitcases ready for our flight which is next Monday early morning .
Helen is having her nails done in the morning and her hair done Saturday I am also getting mine cut .

TUESDAY
Helen had her nails done this morning and got them painted white , not sure why white but she is happy . Bought four small padlocks for the two suitcases I know they are only a deterrent got stronger padlocks and the zip fasteners will break at the end of the day a utility blade would open it up like a tin of beans any way .
I will pack no earlier than Friday before I go to work at six , doing a six two for my last shift for two weeks .

WEDNESDAY - At the vets with Bailey last two days he has had loose stools and small amounts of blood he is lively enough but is sleeping more than usually he was given two injections and some paste that he needs twice a day hopefully next 48 hours he will be fine also bought a ready cooked chicken and some rice vets fees £76 just what I needed before going on holiday .

The wood carving knife never arrived I was given a full refund from the seller which is good but leaves me without a knife will wait now until after I arrive home from my holiday .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...