Saturday, August 25, 2018

ONWARD

Two baked jacket potatoes  with salt and butter , a tub of chicken tikka sandwich spread with real chicken pieces and another tub of three cheese spread all  from Asda plus a packet of cooked tandoori chicken breast you can guess the rest gorgeous , filling , tasty and reasonably cheap .

On the flip side off that I also bought some Waygu steak and fillet steak from Asda for  £8.95 it is not the proper Japanese meat but none the less was ok had it with stuffed mushrooms fries and onions .

Went to the chiropodist today in Kirkburton I booked it the start of this week , my  sat nav took me totally in the wrong direction thanks google maps eventually got there ten minutes late .Have to admit my feet feel a lot better after the  routine if hard skin removal and nails cutting have booked in for another session in eight weeks time .

Need to find a good book to read on holiday I have a week to finish it well when I say book I mean Kindle or iPad reading a normal book just doesn't do it any more .
Also need some new tunes putting on my Samsung s 8 .

Ordered a book of Amazon by Howard Schultz "Onward " a biography about Starbucks CEO and the company I also want to buy when it comes out on the 13th of September "Small Fry " by Lisa Brennan Jobs ,who is Steve Jobs daughter .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...