Thursday, August 09, 2018

HEAD

Want to go see "The Meg"  the new shark film starring Jason Statham cant make out how serious it is from watching the You Tube trailers so will have to check it out if I go to the cinema it be a record three films in the space of a few weeks .


Order from Ebay a new wallet and a new case for my Samsung 8 very cheaper the wallet was the dearer of the two at £5.99 it has RFID protection  the phone case does not have a slot for a debit card hence the new slim line wallet  .

The ton of stone chipping came today just before noon I only had a plastic snow shovel to move it all it took me the best part of an hour but eventually I did it , in the end there was just enough , although  if we go down the left hand side we will need to get some more bags .
Bought an Easter island stone head and a grass plant I have been meaning to get one for ages for the last few years anyway . They had a medium size one at the garden centre it is quite heavy so first one bought and  I also got a grass plant for its hair looks good it is watching over us bet I get more .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...