Friday, August 10, 2018

ALL STONED

Three days then back at work had a text asking if I would work next week doing 6-2 of course I said yes did not want to go back doing 2-10 got use to hassle free parking and no managers about plus I get to spend more time at home .
The weather has been cooler the last couple of days and we have had a little rain it is also colder on a night could summer be coming to a end  hopefully the rumours that we will be having an Indian summer this year are true , fingers crossed.

My case for my S8 came yesterday if I bought it in one of the shopping Malls at the little carts outside would have cost me at least a tenner from Ebay only £2.95 .

Helen bought three wrought iron planters for the bay windows of our van , I fixed them using metal washers and 50mm coach bolts hopefully they will remain in situ and won't move , I have also wired them in place hopefully they will stay put .


Also bought another six bags of stone clippings for the boarders reckon we are going to need at least another ten bags to complete it all so all the boarders are all completely stoned .


Cooked Aberdeen Angus steak with stuffed mushroom , fried onion rings and fries for tea was well stuffed , washed down with a ice cold can of Dr Pepper my second favourite Coca Cola being no1 soft drink .
I am currently bidding on a Super Dry rucksack for my holiday on Ebay was wining now losing with two days to go .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...