Sunday, August 19, 2018

TIP NOT INCLUDED

Last six - two shift tonight then its the weekend .My Superdry Rookie rucksack/backpack it came with the post delivery  this morning it  looks brand new .The  only issue I have is I am not sure if it is in anyway water proof being made from canvas,  but other than that I quite like it be better when it has faded with time .Should get my carving knife tomorrow then I just need wood.

SATURDAY - No carving knife in the post never mind went to my sisters house and we went to the travel agents to show our passports and travel insurance documents I changed £350 sterling in to Euros will change more next week , My sister change some money and then totally out of the blue handed us £200 of Euros making our spends as it stands to £550 of Euros totally unbelievably nice gesture .
Bought some sun tan lotion and some after sun for our vacation to Spain in a few weeks time also bought a travel plug adapter

My Daughter went to Manchester to see the legend Liam Gallagher in concert she missed her train home the cost of a taxi home £100 ouch that's not including tip .



SUNDAY - Went shopping to Asda bought a ready cooked chicken hoping it wasn't foul we had it as a quick Sunday dinner with mash and Yorkshire puddings . I also bought to massive beach towels for our trip to Ibiza .It has been a while bought four bottles of Kopparberg pear cider although I have to admit the weather is getting less sunny and more colder .
Helen has five 30 minute readings to do tonight I will drop her off and pick her up around three hours later .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...