Tuesday, August 21, 2018

ROLLIN BYE

Back starting at two finishing at ten its been a while never mind all good things come to an end until later .
My son starts his new job today fitting granite work tops a lot of travelling and unsocial hours hopefully he will be up at 04.00 am ,  he needs to stick at it get some money earned and get his life sorted fingers cross he is still working come Christmas and the new year and the years following .

Booked in at a chiropodist booked online to final get my feet sorted out I think I have a fungal infection on my large toe nail so hopefully it will be very beneficial and it will improve my overall appearance of my toenails and general up keep of my feet .First appointment is this Saturday at eleven in the morning the cost is £36  fingers crossed that  hopefully it is money well spent  .

The holiday is looming not long left until we will be in Spain on the sun island of Ibiza looking forward to relaxing and chilling on the marina watching the people and the world rollin bye with the sun in my face and  a nice ice cold cider and a plate of paella to boot .



working bank holiday Monday no carnival for me also I am doing a six two the following Friday extra cash more than welcome .We have over 550 euros be nice to top it to seven hundred hopefully will do .
 Still waiting for my carving knife to be delivered also waiting for a book on wood carving to be delivered hopefully tomorrow .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...