Sunday, August 12, 2018

WAY OFF

Went to see Jason Statham in "The Meg " which was OK , he sure won't win any Oscar's and it is not his best staring role , it was different not seeing him taking on ten guys and kicking arse.

Bought some more plants for the garden and another bag of peat still need more gravel for the boarders will have to wait .
Baby sat Jenson for my daughter watched "Finding Nemo' , Toy Story 3 and Tangled after he went to bed I watched "Forest Gump " think I enjoyed it more watching it again then watching it the first time round .

SUNDAY -Went to Copmanthorpe to the Royal Oak for Sunday lunch had roast beef dinner and for desert had the apricot brad and butter pudding with pouring cream it was excellent .

Bidding on a Super Dry rucksack I am the highest bid one and a half hours to go I could easily put in a highest bid I am at £11.50 it is not brand new how high do I go .

Saw some new build static homes where Helen's parents live  , they are ultra nice and they are more like a decent bungalow  no expense speared looking inside they have a nice kitchen and furnishings. I guess would need a fair wad of cash to make the move guessing £220k ,  even if we got £75 k for ours at a push , we still be way off the mark .



Bailey's bucket on his head came off yesterday tomorrow he is back at the vets for a post op check up he seems fine .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...