Sunday, September 02, 2018

A STIFF PINK ONE

Well will be jetting  of Monday at six in the morning to Ibiza we need to pack and drop both of the dogs off .Need to pack my suitcase and my hand luggage think I will take my Samsung tablet need to put films and some books on and some music .
Bought a polo shirt and a Miami printed  t-shirt  with palm trees seemed a good idea at the time getting into the holiday spirit  I have enough shorts and t-shirts and socks for a fortnight  never mind a week .
We have two suitcases and we will split our  clothes between the two ,  that way one goes missing and we both have something to wear .
stocked  up on cat food the cats won't go hungry whilst we are away be the first time w have left any of the animals whilst we have gone longer than a few hours , cant wait to see their reactions on our return .
All packed hand luggage is done my suitcase is 8 kg under weight which is good if I buy anything should still be well under Helen is only taking a small hand bag as hand luggage weight allowance is 5 kg.

Hope the flight is good and we land and transfer on time we get to our hotel and get unpacked and get out the first day is going to be tiring working until two in the morning will help my body clock hopefully we won't be to tired out .

All electrical items are charged or getting charge got an external power pack the tablet , wireless  headphones and cell phone should all be on 100% don't know whether to take my iPod classic and amp  or leave them at home got the full season of Jack Ryan to watch season three of "Mr Robot " which if I admit is hard going and season one of "Start up" I also have three episodes to "Orangutan Jungle School" to watch , I also updated the music on my phone and added some books .

SUNDAY  - Pip is with my daughter we dropped her off yesterday , Bailey we took to the kennels I don't think he was that happy Helen was emotional to leave him it has to be done .
Went over to Acaster Malbis to see Helen's parents before flying Monday morning  ,we went to the Ship Inn Helen had a pink gin and lemonade or a stiff pink one as I call them .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...