Saturday, February 10, 2018

RIP OUT

Ripped out a partition wall in the kitchen  took out the extractor fan need to sort the ceiling out might have to rebound it . I also took out the fridge freezer and a couple of base and wall units it is already looking a lot bigger space in deceiving I took the ripped out panels doors to the local tip we are getting the new cooker and American style fridge freezer delivered tomorrow .



The kitchen units and work tops will follow next week we are moving radiators and electrical sockets I am also moving our bed room wall to increase the size of our bed room by a good three foot .



Went to my Daughter house for the very first time I have got to admit it is already looking like she has lived there longer than a few days she as everything that she needs her sofa looks brilliant and wa sonly £100 she as had Sky put in and has put up all the curtains and cleaned the wholee house top tp bottom and more or less she as done it all on her own.

Went to Asda bought some plastic storage baskets for the fridge and some storage containers for the new fridge .
Not eaten all day  at six o clock went to fish and chip shop for food and coffee .

Need to work out what timber and mdf sheeting I need to make one new wall and to do the ceiling I'am  limited unless I get it delivered as to what I can get in the car 1860 x 610 sheets  should be ok .

Got two 128 gb sd cards  from China for Helen's and mine Galaxy S8 ,  try doing that with a Apple I also got Gears Of war games 2&3 thank you Ebay all at great prices too.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...