Saturday, February 17, 2018

A BUSY ME

Both the Plumber and Electrician turned up the rads are off and the electrics isolated we might need to get a new boiler which is a bit hefty price wise but the one we have we had to call the gas service engineer out to fix it very likely it will pack in sometime this year .We need it out and a new one in its place we might put it in the toilet and take the flu through the side of the van making the window we have in there useless .

Did not have much time to do anything started taking the cornice off and the mirrors and the mdf panels all the little jobs does save time .

As some of the radiators are now obsolete the van is a lot colder which is bearable I think Helen spent most of the day in bed when I had gone to work .

I need to take three walls down construct a new wall with door I need to take out a corner wardrobe and a chest of drawers I also need to take out the old heating system for the LGP gas heating system .
Plus go buy the wood take the rubbish to the tip and all the rest busy me.
Monday the radiator goes on to the wall I build plus a new rad goes into the bathroom which will make showering more enjoyable in winter months this is England its always cold .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...